personalized leadership assessment
The four-day EMBARK program guides participants through a personalized leadership assessment and development process designed to improve their skills and prepare them for future contributions to their company, their profession and our community.
EMBARK participants will:
- Engage in rigorous personalized leadership diagnostics
- Identify their strengths as a leader, as well as areas for growth
- Learn how to navigate a multigenerational workplace
- Build consensus at the highest level
- Experience interactive teambuilding activities
EMBARK provides participants with the skill development to excel in their professional, community and civic endeavors. Upon completion, participants will receive a certificate in recognition of their leadership accomplishments.
EMBARK is not a prerequisite for IMPACT San Diego, LEAD’s flagship issues-focused education program, but rather serves as a complementary program for a comprehensive leadership experience.
Participation in EMBARK San Diego involves sitting, standing and/or walking. Some EMBARK teambuilding activities may include stooping, reaching and/or balancing.
Application Window Closed
Please email Program Manager Kim Nguyen for more information about EMBARK San Diego.